Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

.Organize Me.

How do you fit your calling into your life? It’s tricky. Some callings are more time consuming. I really love the “easy” ones. But as soon as you get one, it’s gone again. The last 2 years I have been our Ward Activities person. Perfect calling for me? Maybe, I do love to throw a good party, but the best part to me is the day after the activity! We had our Ward Christmas dinner tonight. It takes months to prepare, it’s the biggie. We get over 250 people there, it’s amazing. It’s now over, YEAH! Forever really, I was released actually a couple of weeks ago because the church got rid of the calling completely. Weird. Anyways we went out with a bang! It was AWESOME.

I enlisted in some help. And help they did. My friend Heather made ALL 24 centerpieces that each had 10 treats for everyone. It was really the best part! She’s amazing!

      Ward Christmas party 2010 003    Ward Christmas party 2010 008

Another friend Sharon did the coloring books to keep all the kids occupied.

Ward Christmas party 2010 010

Jocelyn and Kara helped with the throne.

Ward Christmas party 2010 013

What the heck did I even do?

Here are the kiddos.

Ward Christmas party 2010 016

Ward Christmas party 2010 017

Ward Christmas party 2010 018

Santa came of course. Alex loved him at first but not long enough for the picture.

Ward Christmas party 2010 031

Seriously so glad it’s over but soooo rewarding! Thanks for all the help!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

so fun!!! Now on to your next calling!!!??? I LOVE the picture of Alex coloring!!! SOOOO cute!!!