So glad that Jocelyn's kidney stone stayed put until you got finished with dinner! She said the food was so yummy (tasted better the first time than the second, if ya know what I mean?) We are so happy that they have you guys and Doug and Michelle to give them an "out" once in a while! Merry Christmas!!!
3 comments:
So glad that Jocelyn's kidney stone stayed put until you got finished with dinner! She said the food was so yummy (tasted better the first time than the second, if ya know what I mean?) We are so happy that they have you guys and Doug and Michelle to give them an "out" once in a while! Merry Christmas!!!
Um....THANKS for the Shiny T ZONE picture!
And THANKS for Dinner!!...It was YUM!
My T zone is always shiny so I don't want to hear it. And your welcome!
Post a Comment