Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

.Organize Me.

Our 2010 Christmas card

The_Dabo_Family_copy 

We fly to Hollister, California tomorrow for 10 days.

We are excited to be with Tyler’s {whole} family for Christmas this year.

I’ve been working hard packing and packing. Trying to fit everything into suitcases. It’s mighty tricky. It has taken me a good 3 days to organize and pack everything. (The whole time I just think how I am going to have another child to pack for and another plane ticket to buy. Holy moly.)

Now it’s time to clean house. You always want to come home from vacation to a clean home. Always.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas as I know we will!

4 comments:

erica said...

oh i am with you on coming home to a clean house. this is a must every time we leave town.

loved your card by the way.
thanks again.

merry christmas!

Jill said...

Merry Christmas Jamie and Fam. Soak up all the warmness in CA. I have full confidence in you that you can handle another one ;)

Kara said...

Super cute card!! Have a good one in Cali!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Years! & Congratulations on the pregnancy! I hope you're doing and feeling well.