Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

mom & drew conversing

We are in the car on the way to Drew’s Preschool.

Drew: Mom did you get my show & tell? (Valentine craft Olivia and him did)

Me: oh no, I’m sorry, I forgot.

Drew: Mom! (He’s totally bummed)

So I flip around and go back home to get the craft.

I grab it and show him in the car that I have it.

Me: Drew, say thank you mamasita, I love you mamasita. Can you say that?

Drew: Um? Does it have any R’s?

(ha. Cute thing is well aware that he has trouble saying his R’s.)

3 comments:

Walter Family said...

That's so cute he's so aware of that! Ashton has trouble with L's and some R's and I'm TRYING to make him aware, but he doesn't seem to care! :)

Brittany said...

hahaha! Too cute! You are a great mommasita! (is that how you spell it?)

Brown Family! said...

So freakin's cute! :)