I am so excited for you guys. I was hoping for a little girl. That will be so fun to have mostly girls in your friend group. Wow that will be a lot of girls.
As soon as Brayden got home from school today the first thing she said to me before I could say anything was, "So, do you know what Olivia's mom Is having?" It was cute how bad she wanted to know. She was excited to hear me say "girl" because she knew how bad Olivia wanted a little sister! We are so excited and happy for you guys!!!
13 comments:
Congrats!
I knew it!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!
I am so excited for you guys. I was hoping for a little girl. That will be so fun to have mostly girls in your friend group. Wow that will be a lot of girls.
As soon as Brayden got home from school today the first thing she said to me before I could say anything was, "So, do you know what Olivia's mom Is having?" It was cute how bad she wanted to know. She was excited to hear me say "girl" because she knew how bad Olivia wanted a little sister! We are so excited and happy for you guys!!!
the most perfect family there is.
3 boys 3 girls. mini van. shiny hair. gorgeous grins.
congrats!
so fun for you guys. congrats
Yay! I am so happy for you! Lucky lucky!
ya! congrats!!
so perfect...two boys, two girls. so fun!
I am so excited for you! Congrats!!
tell me your secret! I need a girl next!! Congrats!!
YAY!!!! TWO AND TWO!!!! Perfect!!!! I want that! Can I pick and chose! Congrats I bet you guys are just thrilled!
Congratulations! I bet Olivia is so excited to have a little sister.
Post a Comment