New Year’s Eve is my Dad’s Birthday. So we did what we always do and wrote little notes on balloons and let them go up to Grandpa in Heaven!
That night all of Tyler’s Mom’s side got together for New Years. I left early to put the kids to bed and just couldn’t muster up the energy to go back for more fun. I’m lame and hit my pillow at 12:04am.
LUCKY for me, our friends back home waited for us to get back to Utah so we could all go out to dinner to celebrate!!! Best neighborhood in the world.
And that’s our Christmas Vacation! Glad it’s over but we will never forget all the fun we had. Now it’s time for a vacation from our vacation! Just Tyler, me and fat belly. Can’t wait!
2 comments:
alright- next year we are Dabo Christmasing it with you!
What a great time!
How freaking fun!! I had a huge Christmas post, too. I want to spend Christmas in California!
Post a Comment