I am usually never late, but if I am, it is because a. I have my children with me, or b. I didn't prepare the night before and set my kids clothes out. If I prepare the night before, then we are on time. Preparation and organization are key to being on time.- Mary Jane
I am always late to church....I suck and that is one of my new years resolutions. As for helping me be on time....just like the above post...preparation is key and also telling yourself to be ready 30 minutes prior to when you have to leave helps. I seem to always be ready right when I have to leave which makes me always late....I am working on it....
I think I am almost never late. I seriously get anxiety when I am late. I think the reason why I am such an on time person,is because, my dad was like that growing up. He would tell us we were leaving at 10:30, but then we would always leave at 10:15. He just hurried us along and I just ended up like him!
I'm on time when I have to be...or if it is an appointment for anything-I'm almost always on time. I used to be habitually late, but then realized how rude it is to be late. I used to try to time my estimated arrival to the minute -and now I'd rather be early, if I am going to be 5 or 10 minutes early, I don't mind, because I can always play on my phone or read my scriptures from my phone, so it's not like I'm wasting time if I'm early getting somewhere. So, I guess, having a smart phone has really helped me be punctual! I LOVE your Organize me blog. I need you in my life to teach me. It SO does not come naturally for me. AT ALL.
7 comments:
I was almost never late, then I got married.
I am sometimes late, and ALWAYS late for church, why is that? I notice you guys are always right on time to church, you are a good example.
I am obsessivly on time! If ever I'm late, I practically have a panic attack - lame, huh! When I am late, James is usually to blame - ha ha!
I am usually never late, but if I am, it is because a. I have my children with me, or b. I didn't prepare the night before and set my kids clothes out. If I prepare the night before, then we are on time. Preparation and organization are key to being on time.- Mary Jane
I am always late to church....I suck and that is one of my new years resolutions. As for helping me be on time....just like the above post...preparation is key and also telling yourself to be ready 30 minutes prior to when you have to leave helps. I seem to always be ready right when I have to leave which makes me always late....I am working on it....
I think I am almost never late. I seriously get anxiety when I am late. I think the reason why I am such an on time person,is because, my dad was like that growing up. He would tell us we were leaving at 10:30, but then we would always leave at 10:15. He just hurried us along and I just ended up like him!
I'm on time when I have to be...or if it is an appointment for anything-I'm almost always on time. I used to be habitually late, but then realized how rude it is to be late. I used to try to time my estimated arrival to the minute -and now I'd rather be early, if I am going to be 5 or 10 minutes early, I don't mind, because I can always play on my phone or read my scriptures from my phone, so it's not like I'm wasting time if I'm early getting somewhere. So, I guess, having a smart phone has really helped me be punctual! I LOVE your Organize me blog. I need you in my life to teach me. It SO does not come naturally for me. AT ALL.
Post a Comment