We have this group of girls. We met years ago when we all just had one little baby. We get together every month, without fail.
Between the 6 of us, someone is always pregnant. But this time there are 4 of us expecting. And we are all expecting our 4th (well Liza got a surprise and is having her 4th and 5th).
We have a new baby girl coming in February, a boy and girl coming March/April, another girl coming in May and whatever I’m having in June.
Between the 6 of us, there are 14 girls and 8 boys. So statistically I would be having a boy!
It’s been so great to have friends that know exactly what I go through day to day.
6 comments:
And what better place to add to the pot bellies than Red Robin! mmmmm....peppercorn A1 burger please.
You are so lucky to have those girls in your life. I have the most wonderful group like that here and I have to up and leave them in 2 weeks, Im so very sad. But luckily, there are cool people everywhere right?
How did you all meet? It's so so so nice to be able to go out to eat with some ladies. I think we've been in our ward long enough to where I'm comfortable enough to start this kind of tradition.
I'm certain Red Robin saw $DOLLAR SIGNS$ when you all ROLLED in!
A bunch of Pregnant ladies coming in to CHOW DOWN!!
At least you all make being pregnant look SEXY!!
congrats to all of you cute girls!
I love this. It is so nice to have girls to go out with and get a break from all the craziness and who also understand all the craziness.
Hey Jamie! We live in Springville UT but leave every summer for Jared's work. This summer we are going to Tennessee. Where are you guys living in SLC??? Congrats on baby # 4. I'm scared to take the next step. You will have to let me know how It is with four.
Post a Comment