Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Of course, why not?

You know I was thinking, I'm pregnant fat, I have 3 little ones at home to take care of, one of which that is seriously like no other, I'm working my tail off trying to get all organized and clean before the next 3 months is gone before my eyes and I just signed up to be the little league team Mom again, which I think I might regret when I am 9 months pregnant on the sideline in the heat. But this isn't enough. I need more. I need to take care of a cripple for the next few weeks, which in MAN-COLD time is a few months for sure. Thankfully Tyler didn't break his foot and it's just a bad sprang. But really? I needed that foot. These men think they are still 19 when playing Church ball. At least the sprang did happen at Church, so I am owed blessings.
Get well soon hun, because we all know I am not a sympathetic one.

This picture doesn't really show how swollen his foot really is but it's pretty swollen and bruised. It's bound to happen when you have size 13 ski's as feet.

And seriously if you have never seen this video you must:

5 comments:

Walter Family said...

Oh my gosh, Mike told me about that and he feels so bad it was partly (or mostly, I'm not sure?) his fault! I hope he recovers soon, for both of your sakes!

Brittany said...

Ouch!!!!! Feel better Tyler! and Jamie hang in there! I hate man cold-sprangs!! I think you will definitely receive more blessings! ;)

Colt said...

This is why I have a firm policy against playing basketball with Mormons. Pretty much any other sport I am okay with, but something strange happens when basketball is involved.

jaesi said...

man cold= most true video in the world.

Isaac and Dallas said...

How true is the man-cold. Wow that is really just what you needed. Perfect timing. Hope it heals quick.