Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

my big boy's bed

Our boys have been sleeping in bunk beds for about a month now. They have both done so great with the transition, seriously so proud. When I gave birth to Alex and found out he was a boy, the first thing I thought was I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BOYS TO BE IN BUNK BEDS! Sounds silly but I think boys and bunk beds must be the cutest thing.
My boy's baseball (of course) room.


3 comments:

Kat said...

Love the bunks! My girls ask for them every other day. We will get them someday. I am the WORST at dinners, I really need to check out that website! Im glad you had such a good birthday, looking sexy in the stockings and everything! They arent the most flattering things but are so worth wearing!I hope you got my text on your birthday, don't want you thinking I forgot;)

Cami said...

what a cute room! we've been contemplating bunk beds for my boys for months.. this one is adorable! i quit looking because i become overwhelmed. ha. better get back to it!
love your -organize me- post. you have great tips!

Brittany said...

cutest bunk beds ever!! Are you loving them?