.ORGANIZE ME.
It all started when I wanted to organize my file cabinet. I could tell the last time I did it was in 2008. So I got rid of folders and paper that we don't need and made folders for new things in our lives. Perfect.
Then that lead me to the by-the-phone little organizer to retrieve some tax info. So I needed to organize the little organizer.
Then I needed to put something in "The Black Box" where I store all the kids special school work and I didn't like the way the cupboard was looking that holds the The Black Box. So I cleaned that out and labeled a few things.
That lead me to the cupboard right above the cupboard that holds The Black Box. It's the cups/medicine/sippy cups/bottles cupboard. I felt overwhelmed at this point and headed to the pantry to eat my troubles away.
That's when I saw this mess and totally lost my appetite.
haha. Who am I kidding I still grabbed something and RAN.
I'm telling you, I have just as much of MESS than the next person (minus the hoarders on tv) and I feel so scattered.
3 comments:
uh.....i see zero mess lady.
please re-post when actual messes apply.
I do that too...I try to organize one thing that leads to something else, then something else. I get so overwhelmed and end up not getting anything done! Seriously though, what you call a mess I would call organized! Haha! I need your influence!
so for some reason I can't read this post? I don't know if it is the font you used or what, but all I see are symbols!
Post a Comment