Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning

.ORGANIZE ME.

We started Spring Cleaning!
I actually love it. This baby will come right after Spring and she will be introduced to one clean house. I put Tyler to work on Saturday. We have lived here 7.5 years and we can't remember the last time we cleaned under the stove. Which means we probably have NEVER cleaned under the stove. So it was time.

We cleaned under the fridge. yuck.

Under the stove. way yuck.

And under the washer & dryer. better but still yuck.

So glad that's done.

Also a couple of weeks ago I did go and clean the pantry and every single cupboard and drawer in the kitchen. And it only took 3.5 hours. Ha. That really only get's done every time I have a kid. So I don't know what I am going to do since this is our last kid. Everything looks so much better and makes me enjoy my kitchen even more.

Not organized.

Organized.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

you crack me up! I've been trying to "spring clean", but everything keeps getting covered in sheet rock dust... this too shall pass...