{26 weeks}
:I'm starting to toss and turn at night. Should I sleep on my right side or left side?
It's such a hard decision.
:This little girl is my most active.
:Her room is coming along. It's pretty cute too but I still have little details to do.
:I got her blessing dress and Olivia's baptism dress. They match.
:I measured a week bigger at my last appt. Which is typical for someone with a 4 inch torso.
:I felt weird on Friday. I knew my blood pressure was either high or low. It was 130/80. That is really high for me. I hope I don't have any problems with that.
:I still wear my support hose on my right leg. You know how it feels when you take your bra off? That's how it feels to have it on, wonderful.
:I think I will potty train Alex in May. Not looking forward to it.
:But I am looking forward to April. It's super busy for us and I love EASTER.
:My favorite time of day is about 8pm when the 3 older kids are asleep and I'm propped on the couch watching my shows.
:That's also a time when baby girl is so active.
:I go to bed at about 9:30 every night so I am ready to get up at 7am to get Olivia off to school.
:Knowing this is my last pregnancy I am just enjoying every minute.
:I have 99 days to go.
5 comments:
Geesh...your almost there! I tried to enjoy every second with my last too, it is so hard to sometimes. Good Luck with the whole potty training thing, so awful!
Can't wait to see this cute baby girl!! And I want pictures of the room when it's all done!
I love that you are keeping track of everything!!! So fun!! What color are you doing the baby room? Was it green...is that what you told me?
this is flying by for me :) ha.
good luck with the potty training. you know all too well how i feel about it.
Love that time of day when the kids are asleep and I plant myself on the couch too! Good luck with Hell week...Ayla has 95% reverted back on me. Can't wait to see baby Dabo!!
Post a Comment