All our days were beautiful at Flaming Gorge but Saturday, Saturday was spectacular. It was so much fun. We spent 11 hours at the lake that day. It was just too perfect to leave. And when Alex asked to take a ride in the tube? We were all floored! He went from not putting a toe in the water for two days to loving the tube rides. It was just a fun day for everyone.
(oh shoot)
(we were getting mixed signals)
Thanks you Hood's for just what we needed!

















6 comments:
Oh my gosh....it looks like so much FUN!
I LOVE the mixed signals picture....that is hilarious!
And I have to admit...I may have a few nightmares with Tyler, the KAMODO DRAGON, in them.
CREEPY!!
How funny, Olivia is wearing the same exact life jacket Brayden wore at Lake Powell! I showed Brayden, she thought that was so cool! :) I'm glad Alex decided to go out on the water! Looks like a blast!!
We will have to add Flaming Gorge on our list of travels - looks awesome! That is so nice that Esther can fall asleep anywhere...makes life so much easier. So you never explained what happened to her lip? Glad Alex finally had some fun in the tube! Great pictures. Especially Tyler's creeper face. So bad it's good.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mixed signals picture!!! that was perfect timing for a picture!!! haha
DAMN that looks fun!
Although I am not a water or camping lover it looks super fun!! The rest of my family would love it. And glad you finally got the ball off of Alex's finger!
Post a Comment