That made me cry, I am so hoping it works next time. I'm praying for you and for her. I can't imagine what she has gone through to get to this point. Thanks for being such a great example!
Total chills mixed with complete heartbreak. It's unreal all the devastation they are going through, we will continue to pray for all of you guys that this next transfer takes and they are blessed with a baby!
3 comments:
That made me cry, I am so hoping it works next time. I'm praying for you and for her. I can't imagine what she has gone through to get to this point. Thanks for being such a great example!
Wow. That was just a tad emotional. I can't imagine the pain they must feel. Keeping my fingers crossed for them and you.
Total chills mixed with complete heartbreak. It's unreal all the devastation they are going through, we will continue to pray for all of you guys that this next transfer takes and they are blessed with a baby!
Post a Comment