So Kelly from our ward, a fire chief, invited us over to his station to get glimpse of a firefighter. We felt like he gave us the royal treatment. He showed us everything. I got to put the gear on. I don't think I could have picked my nose if I needed to in that outfit. So I am not sure how these people fight fires and save lives? We got to feel the "lowest" water pressure from the hose and he even took all of us on a ride in the truck. It was awesome. The kids loved it. Heck I loved it.
Then I saw this picture. So cute right. Just helping with the hose. OMG! You know I erased the other picture that was even worse. I've always known I have bad posture but seriously we need to do something about this. I can't just be blaming my voluptuous boobs anymore, because really they are no more.
So I bought this baby on amazon. I don't wear it all day cause you're not supposed to but man it does help. It feels good actually. And it's just going to help strengthen those muscles that are obviously not working any longer.
(Don't I look great in it? That is exactly how I wear it too. Over my black shirt.)
Anyways.... we heard a buddy of mine worked at a nearby fire station so we also stopped by that one to say hi to Trevor McIntyre. So good to see him- He did get called out while we were there so no pictures with him.












4 comments:
I have the same back thing and Jacob makes fun of me when I wear it.
The fire station looks so fun!
I want/need a Back Bra!
I may have to try yours first to see what I think.
Glad you all got to be firefighters for a day!
No osteoporosis for you!!!! : ) Fire station fun is the best!!!!! : )
What a fun thing to do as a family!! Looks like the kids loved it!
Post a Comment