Those turned out GREAT!!LOVE them!The Last one is my FAVORITE!It's TOO CUTE that Alex and Esther are looking at eachother and smiling!
I agree...that last one is SO cute.You have a very photogenic family! Very pretty pictures.
Those are cute!!!! I love the all boy and all girl picture!!!
Those turned out so cute!!! I love the red rock background!
Yes, I agree, that last one is my favorite! Love the change of scenery.
That last one with Alex and Ester looking at each other is my fav! It's crazy how much Alex and Drew don't look like each other. Gorgeous family!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those turned out GREAT!!
LOVE them!
The Last one is my FAVORITE!
It's TOO CUTE that Alex and Esther are looking at eachother and smiling!
I agree...that last one is SO cute.
You have a very photogenic family! Very pretty pictures.
Those are cute!!!! I love the all boy and all girl picture!!!
Those turned out so cute!!! I love the red rock background!
Yes, I agree, that last one is my favorite! Love the change of scenery.
That last one with Alex and Ester looking at each other is my fav! It's crazy how much Alex and Drew don't look like each other. Gorgeous family!
Post a Comment