Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

.TEAM BABY.

{SEPTEMBER 11th}

Two days after Tyler was sustained a Bishop, I went in for another shot at IVF. I was thinking the whole time, I really hope these Bishop blessings have already gone into effect. 

Because of everything else going on in our lives, this time was different for Tyler and I. We had done it once before so we knew what to expect and we weren't so focused on it. Which is probably a good thing. The day creeped up on us instead of us impatiently waiting.

My day started at 6am. I got up and got ready. At 6:30 I started drinking all the water. 6:50 I got the kids up so I could get them ready for school. The sitter came for Esther and we headed out. We took the kids to school on our way. 

I drank too much water this time. I could hardly walk when we got to the dr.'s office. So they let me release some fluid for 3 seconds only. Oooh. Eye watering moment for sure but it did help.

Everything else was the same. The little incubator came in with the two best embryos. And they were implanted into the fluff with no problems.

I don't know if it's because the last embryo's were frozen or what but these embryo's looked better (like I even know). You see those circles in the middle? Those are babies trying to form. The last embyo's did not have those. They implanted the second and third one of these photos.
Curtis was out of town when possibly his babies were conceived. But it was still a family affair. Grandma and uncle Tyler were there.

Kim and I right before the transfer.
 I took this picture while they were implanting. They are all looking at the ultrasound screen, watching the embryos enter the uterus.
The Aunt, Mom and Grandma. 
 We got home at about 10am. I let myself sleep this time. I slept until noon. Tyler brought me my favorite, California Turkey and Wisconsin Cauliflower. Then I fell back asleep until 6pm! It's complete bed rest that first day.
Now we are waiting the excruciating waiting game to find out our results. It's an emotional roller coaster but I just have to keep telling myself, if it's meant to be...it will be. There is really nothing more I can do.

11 comments:

Walter Family said...

We are continually praying for you all and wish you the best this time around!! And with Tyler now as bishop, know that we are here to help you guys out however we can!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

IT will work this time!!
Wisconsin Cauliflower brings life to anyone who will eat it....It's just THAT GOOD! So, I'm certain it jumpstarted those embryos!!
Can't wait for this weekend!

Stephanie said...

I'm so nervous and sooo excited!!!!!!! : )

Shelby said...

I am dying over here so I can't imagine what you guys are going through. I have a very good feeling though so I'm just going to stick with that!

Kat said...

I have a good feeling, lucky #7 how can you go wrong with that and a new Bishop on your side?;)

Brown Family! said...

They let you release some fluid?! hahaha... :) I'm getting antsy!!! I have a pretty good feeling though, so I hope that's a good sign!

Little Beachs said...

I love the Cali Turkey!!
We are so excited for you!!!

MooMill said...

good choice on the soup!

jaesi said...

this is a sign of my fingers beyond crossed for your family! #####$$$$$%%%%%! :) and a smiley face cause you love those so much.

Chante said...

So, when is the earliest you can find out? I am so so anxious for you....can't imagine what it is like for all of you guys!!!

Chante said...

Oh, and where is this food from that you were eating? Do I need to know about this place while I'm visiting Salt lake at some point?