Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I hate country music

Jocelyn throws a neighborhood party every year. Bless her little heart. They are always the best parties- partly because I'm not throwing them and also because she picked up this great neighborhood party throwing gene from her Mother. 

This year's THEME:
COWBOYS AND INDIANS

I've said before and I'll say it 13 more times.....We have a bomb neighborhood and it's a natural feeling to feel jealous about it.





















Come to think of it, I can't remember any Country music playing? Maybe that's why I had so much fun.

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

REALLY!?!?!...Country music was BLARING!
(and even worse it was the hard core TWANGY Instrumental stuff)
Well...maybe the instrumental stuff was better because you weren't hearing a story about how he lost his wife, his dog died, his tractor is sexy, and how he loves Red SOLO cups! ????
Anyhow, THANKS for coming and making it FUN!
And thank you for letting us borrow your Cowboy table gear!

Kat said...

It's amazing we can still be friends with your hate for country music and me being a little country girl inside. Opposites do attract;)

Chante said...

I DISLIKE country music too......my hubby knows more country songs than I do and he hates it too....that shows how much I like it!