Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

.TEAM BABY.

Kim had her surgery this morning. They were able to abstract THIRTY THREE eggs! This is her record. Obviously we won't use all 33 eggs but this gives the doctor more to choose from. We want the very very best ones! Plus she will have some to freeze for later. Now they will put sperm in the eggs and let them grow for 5 days. Not all 33 will live but I bet a lot will. Such great news!

I started my steroid and antibiotic today. So now I'm on my Estrogen 2xdaily, Progesterone 4xdaily, baby aspirin, steroid and antibiotic. Sounds like a lot but I'm really good at remembering so it's actually easy.

Five more days........

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

YAY for 33 eggs!
And YAY for TWiNS!!....Cause that is what they are going to get with those kind of numbers!
5 more days!!!

jaesi said...

fingers crossed. but it sounds like everyone is doing everything right.

this better dang happen :)

Emily said...

I'm with Jocelyn!! Can you imagine?
Good luck! We're sending quiet and fluffy thoughts your way! :)