So do your kids ever call McDonalds "O-McDonalds"? The nursery rhyme is really confusing them. Anyways Olivia did it when she was little and Drew still says let's eat at O-McDonalds. I never correct him because it's so cute and he'll figure it out eventually when he's 16 and working there. So today we were riding in the car jamming to music, XM 80's of course, and Drew's like "Mom! Is this O-Madonna"? Sure enough it was Material Girl. I am so proud of my little diva who knows ALL the Madonna songs!
Olivia started Tennis this past week. I have been wanting her to get into Tennis for awhile now. She is so athletic and has the absolute perfect tennis body. She seemed to really enjoy it despite the really hot weather. Hopefully she will be an amazing tennis player and make Mommy and Daddy lot's of money!
Last as usual, little Alexander upgraded to his new car seat and oh does he LOVE it! He wasn't terrible in the infant carrier but he would never sleep in it. Now he can't stay awake in this new one. I wouldn't be able to either, it's so comfy and squishy. This is a picture of when I put him in it for the first time, he couldn't stop smiling. Then when we left he couldn't stop checking everything out....I know he was singing "a whole new world" in his little head!!! So cute!
2 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin cute. Olivia really does have the tennis body, especially the calves. I love that pic of Alex, he has the biggest smile.
SO STINKIN CUTE!!! Oh my gosh! I think I was laughing out loud reading this post... Drew... What a character- good for him knowing Madonna, How funny and cute! Alex, what a cutie! Sweet sweet!
Post a Comment