Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

a fry can make me happy


I would like to share a story.
If you know me well at all, you know I love fries. If I had to choose one more food to eat for the rest of my life it would probably be fries. And of course I have my favorites, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Astro Burger is the best! Even when we went to Peru a few years back all I DARED to eat were fries. I lived on them for 10 days and even lost weight. Anyways I know they are not good for you so today on my way to Wendy's I listened to the pudge surrounding my inner section and decided I will not have fries with my crispy chicken deluxe sandwich. I ordered our food (Tyler's out of town and this is what we do when he's out of town, eat out at least once a day) and off back home I went. On my way home my hand was searching for some fries in the kid's meals and I found some but they were in my bag. What? I looked and there was a medium fry. Could it be? I checked my receipt and they didn't charge me for them but they surprised me instead! The Wendy's fairies must have know! It was like it was meant to be. So I live about a half a mile from Wendy's and those fries were gone by the time I was home. At least my heart was in the right spot. Thank you Wendy, usually we get ripped off from drive-thru's.

2 comments:

The Hoods said...

I am in the same boat, Jamie! I love fries too much to!

Walter Family said...

Hahahaha! I guess it WAS meant to be! So now that you know that you're not meant to go without, you can continue eating them guilt-free! I absolutely love fries too! Since I can remember, anytime I've been sick that's what I crave, and I swear they always make me feel better!