Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

{Miss Olivia}

Olivia loves makeup. I do not love makeup on my six year old. So I made a deal with her that she is not allowed to wear makeup unless I say and I put it on. There is a place and time for that sort of thing. So Wednesday we were taking her to her Aunt Kimmies Bday dinner and I thought this would be a good time. So when I asked if she wanted makeup? You should have seen her eyes light up!


She did all the looks in the mirror, the fake giggles, and the eye rolls, she thought she was so hot.


Drew became a little jealous.

So he got some of Dad's cologne and a good pretend shaving.

Dinner with the Birthday girl. She loves her Auntie Kimmie.
So after I did Olivia's make-up she came up to me and tried to give me a tip. I told her I didn't want her money and to save it for something special later.
When I went to bed that night there laid four dollars on my night stand. She's such a sweetheart. I am glad the littlest things make her so happy!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Her eyelashes go to China and back! She's such a beautiful girl!! Looks like you have a diva on your hands. Plus you gotta love the tip!

The Pearson's said...

I can not believe those Eyelashes! That was the first thing I noticed! Boy is she beautiful! You taught her young in how to tip! LOL! That cracks me! The fact that she really wanted to thank you in that way! What a good girl! Looks like she had a fun time feeling special with the girlie stuff!

Brown Family! said...

That's the cutest thing ever! :) I could totally see her strutting her stuff in the mirror with her make-up :)

Isaac and Dallas said...

Wow she looks so much older with make up on. Crazy. I bet she just had a great day. I love that she tipped you at the end of the day.

The Foisy's said...

That's a fair trade I would say. She does look beautiful. She looks JUST LIKE YOU!