Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

california

We headed to Hollister California in this!

It's the only way to travel 14 hours with little ones.
If there are laws for car seats and RV's, we did not abide.
The Duggars don't either.

The kids slept tons. And I didn't drug them. Well actually I had to give them Dramamine for motion sickness so I pretty much drugged them.

Tyler's Grandma, Baba (Grandma in Croatia), turned the big NINE-ZERO!!! How amazing is that? Plus she's healthy, living by herself and driving her Mercedes on her own.


They had an enormous Birthday party for her at a beautiful golf course. I think there were almost two hundred people there. It was amazing.

It was during Alex's nap time but Mommy has the best pillows.

It's so fun to see family that we don't get to see too often.




Drew and his cousin Derek. They are only a few months apart so they are too cute together!

While in California we had to hit up Great America. The kids loved it. I loved the weather. It was absolutely perfect.




On another day we all went and rode a steam engine train through the forest. So awesome.
I kept picturing Edward gliding through the tree's....with me on his back.





Uncle Curtis LOVED it too.

And finally here's the family picture with Baba. So glad we could all be there to celebrate!

4 comments:

erica said...

oh my heck. how fun to travel like that! and what a celebration - she looks great for 90!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Looks like a fun trip. I bet the kids loved the drive, way better then car seats.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Looks like you traveled FIRST CLASS!
What a FUN TRIP!
Grandma B looks GREAT! I don't know how you all are going to top that party when she turns 100!
Too bad you didn't see edward in those trees! A ride on his back would have MADE that trip!

Walter Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! That seems like the perfect way to travel with kids!