Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

{FOUR}

April 17, 2010
My baby DREW is FOUR! I love age four mostly because I can remember when I was four.
The day started out with his breakfast of choice, cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs.


Then Tyler took Drew to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls. Drew is just learning but we can tell he will be passionate about golf just like his Dad.






Drew picked Cafe Rio for lunch, which is great by me.
Then it was party time....


TOY STORY GALORE




The CUPCAKES were my fav. So easy and so cute!


The cute BIRTHDAY BOY.




our PARTY GUESTS: Cody, Luke, Steven, Trace, Mason, and Ashton






the GAMES



the PRESENTS



the SONG


the GROUP

Alex slept through the whole party which was fabulous!

For dinner we took DREW to TEPANYAKI'S. It was actually my first time and I don't love that sort of food but DREW's face was priceless. He loved every minute.


Such a fun filled day for our little buddy! Can't wait to start planning #5! HaHa totally kidding.




7 comments:

Walter Family said...

Happy Birthday, Drew! Looks like he had a super exciting day! Your decorations looked so dang cute for the party! Ashton came home so excited, I could tell he had lots of fun!

Kara said...

you should get mother of the year~ I'm serious!! You always plan such fun parties. Will you pretend to be Ethan's mom on his 4th b-day next year? So cute and can't believe it's been four years already!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

WOW....You went to "INFINITY AND BEYOND" with that Party!
Super CUTE!!
Trace LOVED it...with what he could see from his one GOOD eye!
He still would like to come over and purchase a toy from Drew's Toy Box though!!

Brittany said...

How freaking cute is that party!! I thought you were going to say "baby #4!" hahaha None the less Happy Birthday Drew!! :)

Stephanie said...

Too Cute! Sorry I missed it!! But with nap time for 2 babies and a sore body from the 1/2---- I NEEDED to stay home! Happy Birthday Drew!!!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Love the Cupcakes!! So Fun! Hudson Loves Buzz Lightyear too! Your little fam is too adorable!

Our Family said...

So much fun! Your birthday parties are always the cutest I've ever seen. I wish we lived close by to be able to be a part of all the fun stuff. Also so that you could give me some ideas for Lydia's 3rd birthday :o)