Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally got my Patriarchal Blessing

Yes. I finally got my Patriarchal Blessing. No. Not for the first time. But just about.
I actually received my blessing back in 2001, when I was 19 years old. One awesome memory since my Dad was there. Sometime in 2003 I misplaced my blessing and haven't seen it since. I know I know, that's awful of me. But I've been kind of busy for the last 7 years.
I have mentioned I just need to call the church and request another copy but just haven't done it. So my bestie, Joce, surprised me for my Birthday and ordered it herself. Well it finally came last week.
{Amazing}
I am actually glad this happened. I don't think I knew how important or was ready for this blessing. Now that I have grown up a little I can really appreciate what's in store for me. It's really cool to see things that probably meant nothing to me at 19 but have actually happened.
So today I feel lucky. Lucky for this experience.
Thanks Joce.

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Glad it finally came and you could see for yourself it was longer and better than remembered!
Now, DON'T LOSE this one!

The Foisy's said...

Awe that's awesome. How fun to read after all those years! Yeah it's crazy how accurate those things are! Glad you have it now!

Mary Jane said...

Hey Jamie. I read your blog from time to time and think you & tylers family is so cute. I'm glad that you finally got a chance to read your blessing- now that these important years have passed. What a neat expereince.