Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

here we go again

Every Spring our lives get a little busier! Between school, baseball, and tennis, I feel like I am constantly running around. This year Tyler hung up his cleats so that he could be more involved with our kid's sports. What a guy! So that means he is Drew's new baseball coach. I have dreamed about this day really. I just love baseball and to have my husband coaching my son is really the best! How lucky are our kids to have such a sporty Dad. He even wants to take Tennis lessons so he can play with Olivia. So here we go, the weather is perfect, and we are ready for some ball!
GO BLUE JAYS!!!

This bum deserves a squeeze!

Squeeze squeeze!!!

Get into your ready position.


2 comments:

Isaac and Dallas said...

How cute is he in his little uniform? Sounds like your ready for a fun summer. Go Blue Jays!

Kendra said...

I always tell Sean- "There is no bigger turn on than a dad coaching his kids"! :)