Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

If I hear one more yodel.


I won! I bought the most out of our friends today. What a accomplishment, really. Olivia actually is the lucky one. So many cute things for little girls.

I attempted the chaos again this year. Woman are crazy. Pretty sure I saw at least 278 bump-its.

I love going to Swiss Days with my friends so we can find that one treasure that know one else, except the 10 thousand woman there, will have.

Plus we watched a late night movie in our hotel room. This movie should win an Oscar. The Last Song. What an on the edge of your seat movie. Seriously, I am picking the movie next time and it's going to be naughty.

Then we topped it off at the baby gap. Gap's #1 and loyal fan.

Love you girls. Dibs on not sleeping with Liza next year. No battle.

4 comments:

Gifford's said...

Your kids are so dang cute!! It was so good to see you at the reunion!!

erica said...

gosh another girls trip? im so jealous! sounded like fun

Brittany said...

hahaha! We sure did have fun didn't we?! What do you mean dibs on sleeping with liza? I am a great sleeper! ;) Can't wait to do it again next year!

The Hoods said...

Britt, she said not sleeping with Liza. Whatever Jamie, it's not my fault!!