.Organize Me.
Every Tuesday I’m dedicating a post to ORGANIZING.
I actually love to organize. I always have. I would love to share some of my tricks and also search for more and share those.
__________________________________
One of my favorite buys has been this.
Recharge station, from Pottery Barn.
I’ve seen them at Target too.
Between cell phones, video cameras and camera docks there are always too many cords tangled up. This box has an extension cord in it and can hold up to five things plugged in. While all the cords are hidden. It’s awesome! Plus the little drawer in the front holds our car keys.
It’s a must for any home. We keep ours in the kitchen for easy access.
I’ve also bought these for gifts. Xmas is coming! Everyone has ugly cell phone cords.
3 comments:
OOooo...I want one!
I've never seen it before!
I'll have to see what Target has!
That is so cool! I so need one! I love that you will be posting organizing tips - I love things organized but am so bad at knowing how!
I have one too and LOVE IT!!!! : ) I also love to organize, but it seems that when I finish a project in about 2 days it is back to clutter!!! : ( We have too much stuff is the problem!!!
Post a Comment