Alex goes to Preschool! I know, he's not even two yet. But when our neighbor said she was doing a preschool class for 2 year olds once a week for an hour, I thought this is exactly what this mom-addict kid needs.
Bless this neighbor's heart. He cried his whole first day, except for bubble time, and when I came back. I really hope this helps get him over his insecurities. He's such a boob. A cute boob.
(And look at that hair! I guess we are bringing back the 70's slash 80's. Tyler and I think it's the cutest thing. I wonder if we are the only ones?)
2 comments:
nope your not the only ones...i LOVE his hair! seriously. when i have a boy this is exactly how his hair will be.
Oh my gosh he is sooo cute! i can't believe he is two. I swear it was yesterday I was seeing his new born pics being posted. Love his long hair!
Post a Comment