Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

TEEFERS

All my kids see the Dentist for their first time right around when they turn two. Olivia, piece of cake. Drew, a breeze. Alex, seriously? With his people phobia, the dentist could be the most scary person to him. Luckily I could hold him in my lap so he didn't scream too much. I thought it was going to be much worse really. I think all the NEMO decor everywhere helped. Plus our Dentist is awesome!
Here's Alex AFTER the appt. in the elevator. Since I was holding him during the cleaning I couldn't take a picture of him in the chair, like I have of the other two.


We are not Utah fans. The shirt is from GAP.

1 comment:

Brown Family! said...

Thanks for the Utah fan clarification haha! I don't work on the 9th..so we will definitely be at his 2nd birthday party! :)