Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

.Organize Me.

My kids love to color, write and draw. And I didn’t really have a place for all their coloring books, markers, crayons, paper, ect. So a few years ago I had to make a place. I used this 3 drawer cabinet that you can get anywhere and labeled the drawers. I put the cabinet in our hall/coat closet. Which is easy access for them. It has worked out great. The kids know exactly where to put back their art stuff.

organize 1 008

Do you ever find crayons in the weirdest places? What do I do with this one crayon? Throw it away? Put it in the junk drawer?We also have a bazillion crayons so I found this cute crayon box at Lowes. Now that crayon has a place.

organize 1 006

 

3 comments:

Brown Family! said...

You need to come organize my house! :)

jaesi said...

organize me...please...and all my bazillion crayons dammit.

Janey said...

I love that crayon box! I will let all my art stuff be accessible once my soon-to-be three year old isn't so destructive.