Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love to hug animal butts

Yeah! Gardner Village is so dang cute this time of year!

Drew Mia Ayla Alex

Gardner Village Sept. 004

Alex loves animals.

He has to hug all of them.

Gardner Village Sept. 019

Gardner Village Sept. 025

Even their butts.

Oh and he hugs with his face.

Gardner Village Sept. 028

That’s unconditional love.

(I hope Doug and Michelle don’t see this picture, they may never touch Alex again, hahah. It’s an inside joke, one word-monkeys!)

Butt hugger or not. He’s still the cutest kid.

Gardner Village Sept. retouch 005

Gardner Village Sept. retouch 006

Look at those natural highlights.

I pay good money for hair like that.

Gardner Village Sept. retouch 007

Yee haw Drew.

Gardner Village Sept. 016

Gardner Village Sept. 001

We need to go back when they have the hay ride up and going. So fun.

 

4 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HAHAHA....I LOVE that little BUTT HUGGER!!
I don't think Doug will want Alex to like him anymore....

The Foisy's said...

That place is so cute! I love gardener village. Haven't been for awhile but I love it! Still doesn't feel like fall here yet. :(

Brittany said...

hahaha! I love that you let him hug a butt! That is too funny! I probably would have freaked and yanked them away....but he IS your 3rd child! I need to go to Gardner Village! Thanks for the reminder!

Walter Family said...

Oh, cool, they have the witches already! We'll have to go soon before it gets too crazy! Cute pictures!!!