{Alex T. at TWO}
He likes helicopters, buzz lightyear & jumping on the tramp.
{Drew B. at FOUR.5}
He likes riding his bike, baseball & puzzles
{Olivia at almost SEVEN}
She likes reading, the monkey bars & barbies.
{the mom and dad}
We like long walks on the beach without the kids.
{the family}
We love playing pictionary, reading together & going to the driving range.
16 comments:
Thanks for posting those just for me :) They turned out so great! It's funny, ours do look a lot the same (although I wish I looked more like you)! Thanks for the idea!
Super cute pictures!!! They all turned out amazing!
What a great looking family ...
waaaaaaaaaay CUTE!! beautiful family!
LOVE them....
oh my gosh, these are darling.
love the family one on the couch.
and love the second one of alex just staring at the camera.
lucky girl to have such a cute family.
seriously?! wonderful.
Too cute! :>
Oh my gosh SO cute! You really have such a cute family!! You look great as always!! Love them!!
Cute Jamie! I love them!
Super Duper Cute Pictures!
Way Cute!!!
You have such a cute family! Love the Pics!
What great pictures!!!! : )
Jamie, I looooove these! they turned out soooo good. Who did them?? Seriously, you have such a beautiful family!!!
What a beautiful family! Love the photography! Who did them?
I hope my little girl likes Barbie's, too.
Post a Comment