It was time for our 6th annual pumpkin pick with our friends, Liza and Matt.
It started with these toddlers 5 years ago, Olivia and Makenna.
And now there are 6 kids between us with one on the way! (Liza is due in April)
I love our annual pumpkin picking trip!! I can't believe we have been doing it for 5 years!! Thanks for sticking with us!
WHAT....You didn't want to go to WALMART with our family?!?!?!?HAHAHAHA..That would have been an awesome post! I should have taken pictures to document our trip to the Walmart pumpkin patch!!!
Somebody's been out golfing alot or something... at first glance I thought one of the workers from the pumpkin field had snuck into the photo!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love our annual pumpkin picking trip!! I can't believe we have been doing it for 5 years!! Thanks for sticking with us!
WHAT....You didn't want to go to WALMART with our family?!?!?!?
HAHAHAHA..That would have been an awesome post! I should have taken pictures to document our trip to the Walmart pumpkin patch!!!
Somebody's been out golfing alot or something... at first glance I thought one of the workers from the pumpkin field had snuck into the photo!
Post a Comment