Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween #3

Pumpkin Decorating

We decided this year to do something a little different and paint our pumpkins. Let me tell you, it’s the best! No mess, the kids can actually do it, unlike cutting the pumpkin, and our pumpkins will last through Thanksgiving. We might have to paint our pumpkins from now on, the kids loved it.

Halloween 2010 078

Halloween 2010 081

Halloween 2010 085

Halloween 2010 084

Love this face.

Halloween 2010 087

Halloween 2010 090

Love this face too.

Halloween 2010 095

Halloween 2010 091

Halloween 2010 098

Halloween 2010 108

Mom’s.

Halloween 2010 111 

Olivia’s.

Halloween 2010 120

Drew’s. Go Giants!

Halloween 2010 114

Dad painted his for Alex. 

Halloween 2010 112

Halloween 2010 116

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

that's an awesome idea!!! I love the NO MESS Thing!

The Hoods said...

Such a cute idea! I might steal it!

Walter Family said...

Those turned out so cute! You guys are all artists! Great idea! I hate gutting and carving pumpkins!

Brittany said...

I LOVE this idea!! YOu always have the best ideas!! I am so doing that next year!

Cami said...

LOVE all you costumes! so festive. looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!