.Organize Me.
The dreaded garage.
We outgrew our garage years ago. So we have to be creative and super clean so that we can always fit both cars in there.
Last week Alex knocked over Olivia’s bike and it scratch Tyler’s precious car.
So we had to clear out some things.
These before pictures don’t show the worst of it. I had already cleared out 3 scooters, a wagon, a big wheel and two bikes.
Before
After
All the shelves are labeled so know one is confused where to place things. Liquids are high, since Alex sprayed Turtle Wax all over himself last week. Tyler got his first, yes his first ever tool box! Poor guy, isn’t that what you are suppose to give Dads for Father’s Day? Well we forgot to gift that the last 8 years. So there you go, Happy Father’s Day Tyler.
Before
After
Does everyone else have FOUR strollers? (The jogger, I don’t jog. The double, Drew is too big. The single, Alex doesn’t even like strollers. The umbrella, we’ve used this one the most and it was the one that cost 10.00) Well since I’m not ready to let them go (the hoarder in me), we put them on hooks from Lowes so we have space for scooters below. Made a huge difference, since I park on that side.
I love a clean garage, it is part of the house.
3 comments:
ha you would die if you saw my garage if you think yours was bad, but yes i also have 3 strollers that never get used;0
nice work! Have you seen those commercials for the sticky tab hooks? "make a beautiful bedroom in no time!"
but they are freaking ugly!
it cracks me up.
I own one stroller- I too have had them all- and I refuse to buy even a stroller to put the baby seat in. This little one is going nowhere in a stroller until she can sit up :)
{ihatestrollers}
Um can you come do my house now please? Maybe I'll just wait til I move closer next year and hire you out:) Nice work!
Post a Comment