You may not know this about me but I LOVE spicy foods. The spicier the better! I actually crave spice. I crave jalapeño peppers, horseradish sauce, hot sauce, black pepper, pepperoncini’s, wasabi, pepperjack. Tyler also loves hot foods, thank goodness. So of course our kids are following in our footsteps. Olivia especially (our Latina) loves spice. I think she puts more hot sauce on her food than I do. So today for a snack we had cracker’s, cheese and jalapeño peppers. The kids could not get enough. And it was ssspicey! Totally worth the heartburn I always get later. Tyler called while we were snacking and said his mouth was watering! So yum.
6 comments:
So Funny! I hate spicy foods and could never eat that! You are one crazy family!
i love the flavor but HATE the heat.
you are crazies!!! ;)
Okay, I love spicy too, but a whole slice of jalepeno on a cracker would kill me! Can't believe your kiddos were eating that! Wait to go!
I WISH my kids would eat spicy foods like that! Mike and I love spicy too but always have to tone meals down for the kids!
that's awesome!! We love spice too!!
I love spicy, but must have a glass of milk nearby. You guys are so tough with the whole jalepeno! Those things are pure fire! Lately we are loving Sriracha Asian chili sauce. So good and definitely spicy!
Post a Comment