.BYU baseball alumni weekend.
Tyler looks forward to golfing with his old teammates every year. The kids look forward to some BYU fun and lets be honest I look forward to seeing the white tight pants come out of the closet.
Tyler looks forward to golfing with his old teammates every year. The kids look forward to some BYU fun and lets be honest I look forward to seeing the white tight pants come out of the closet.
Because the baseball team just recently had a head coach change, which the new coach is actually Tyler's old coach from Dixie, it was especially fun this year.
Eating Pizza/Pasta Factory on the field.
The locker room.
BYU VS Hawaii Football game
Alumni VS current BYU baseball players
(And he still has the heat)
I would love if my boys followed in their Dad's footsteps.
Eating Pizza/Pasta Factory on the field.
The locker room.
BYU VS Hawaii Football game
Alumni VS current BYU baseball players
(And he still has the heat)
I would love if my boys followed in their Dad's footsteps.










3 comments:
Sounds like it was a win win for everyone! (Does Tyler have an extra pair of those pants Nate can borrow? ;)
you should have told us!! We would have gone!!
That's cool that his old coach is now the new coach!
Looks like the kids were in BYU heaven!
Post a Comment