Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Friend Michelle

OCTOBER is breast cancer awareness month!

Breast Cancer meant nothing to me until about 5 years ago, when a dear friend was diagnosed. Changed my life and view of cancer forever. I always think of "old" people getting cancer and that's just not the case. 

A lot of my family and friends ask how Michelle is doing and this video shows it very well! 
I love this girl, and to think with all she is going through, she's always there to take care of me.

5 comments:

Brown Family! said...

What an amazing fighter! Such a cool story!

The Tews said...

Wow, I only knew bits and pieces of her story. I had NO IDEA it was so serious. I loved watching this, she is an incredible person and such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

Michelle Kelly said...

I agree with Jessica, I didn't know all of the story. Thanks for posting this! What a great example.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

LOVE MICHELLE!!

Kat said...

Wow! So close to home for me, wish we had this same outcome. That is unreal and so amazing.