Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

.TEAM BABY.

I know I know, a lot of you are patiently waiting for an update. 
All I'm going to show today is this cute video Kim made about their journey and then I hope to go into detail later. Enjoy!

19 comments:

Kat said...

Oh my heck what an awesome video, total chills and totally crying!! I can't begin to imagine their journey and I can't begin to imagine what you are going through carrying TRIPLETS but what an amazing story!!! I still cant believe it though:) I'm here when and if you need me, love ya!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I still am in AWE of there being 3!
It's AMAZING really!
I am so HAPPY for Kim and Curtis and for YOU being SO WILLING to give them one of the BEST gifts anyone could ever give!
You know I am here to listen, love, RUB your swollen feet, take your kids, massage your back, cook dinner, paint your swollen piggies, clean your house, roll you around the block, ANYTHING!
LOVE YOU!! This isn't going to be easy! But, if anyone can do it...YOU CAN!
Prayers to you and those babies!

Jess said...

That is so amazing! I am so glad that it worked! I have been praying for you, and waiting to hear! Congrats!

Walter Family said...

Oh my gosh, that is so amazing!!! You all have been through so much, I am so excited it's finally happening! That is the best news ever!! Please let us know if you ever need ANYTHING! Mike & I are here for you guys!

love bug momma said...

So touching. Congrats to you all.

Kara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Holy crap! That is so exciting. An instant family for them! This is so amazing. I'm hear to help with anything! Kids,cleaning.....everything Jocelyn said. So t hesitate to ask!

Angela Morton said...

It's ABOUT TIME!!! Yay! KEEP ME POSTED ON EVERYTHING!!!

A Triplet pregnancy isn't easy, but it's WORTH IT! What a miracle.

Chante said...

I've been thinking about you guys and wanted to text you for an update! Glad all is well...three amazing babies!!!

The Hoods said...

So touching! I was crying throughout the whole thing! I've said it before and I'll say it again.. you are truly one of the most amazing people I have ever known! Congrats to Kim and Curtis!!

Shelby said...

Oh my goodness. That video has me in tears. Being someone who has also suffered from infertility, that video hit every desire, fear and elation that our journey brought Jason and I. I am so happy that this has worked out for your family, threefold. I will continue to say many prayers for you Jamie, Kim and Curtis and of course those amazing miracles. I am just next door and am willing to help any way that I can. Please don't hesitate to ask! You are a true hero girl!

Michelle Kelly said...

I'm with Jocelyn! Especially about the rolling your around the block :) No seriously you are going to be amazing and these three little babies will be grateful to you forever! I'm continually amazed at your selflessness.

jaesi said...

Im so very crying right now. All you all better right a book. Ill be first in line to buy!

So happy.

Congratulations!

!!!!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe three. That is so awesome. What a great gift your giving them a family. Please let us know if you need anything.

Rich and Nickie said...

Ahhhhhhhhh....goose bumps are completely covering my arms. So happy for you and Kim and that it finally worked...and triplets...wow! Can't wait to follow this journey through your blog. What a neat experience!

Cami said...

I keep Watching this clip over and over, tears to my eyes! I have been following your journey and would love to continue to do so. What a miracle, so happy for Kim and Curtis can't imagine how they are feeling. Hope you are feeling good, wow triplets!! You are an inspiration to so many and I loved this video as I know so many can relate. Congrats to you all

Unknown said...

Tears of joy for you Kim and Curtis. and Jamie what an incredible gift. Our prayers for you continue.

James and Heather said...

WOW! This video had me in tears for sure! I can totally relate to Kim and all that she's been through and I got goosebumps thinking about that moment when she learned she was finally going to be a mommy. This selfless gift you are giving them is truly amazing!

Rachel said...

Jamie- I heard about this amazing story and I just have to say I am in awe of you and admire your ability to give so selflessly. What a miracle! I second Jaesi and hope you and your sister in law write a memoir someday of this incredible journey. I wish you the best with growing those beautiful triplets!

Emily said...

Unbelievable! Wonderfully unbelievable. I'm with Jocelyn, if anyone can do it...you can! Can't wait to follow your amazing journey!

So, who's calling Ellen?? :)