Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

San Jorge

The "adult only" trip to Saint George
{Sept. 19-23}

Tyler's parents will be celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a couple months. FORTY YEARS! We all know that is not super common now a days so it's definitely something to celebrate. And all they wanted for their big year was their very own 5 kids and spouses together for a few days. So that's what we did.

We did a lot. But I did not take pictures a lot. 


I had not been to Zion since I was like 12. So it was so neat. I wasn't allowed to hike with the rest of the gang so Tyler and I relaxed under the big tree. For hours we talked, he slept a little and we ate the best ice cream I've ever had. Just me and Tyler.


The guys of course golfed while the girls got massages and relaxed by the pool.
The Men of the Family.
And the Ladies.
We also visited the best Temple in the world (so I may be partial). Tyler and I were sealed forever again. Well for someone else, but it felt like it was for us. 





It was a wonderful 4 days in a town that means so much and with a family that means even more.

3 comments:

Walter Family said...

Cute pictures of you guys! What a neat trip with just the adults! I need to get back to St. George - I love that place! I'm having withdrawals! :)

Little Beachs said...

Love your skirt! Well outfit but the skirt gets double love.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HAPPY {40th} to Ma and Pa DABO!
Glad you all had FUN!