{California Christmas}
We traveled to Hollister, California again for Christmas. I am a wimp and fat so I flew with my lap child and Tyler drove the long 13 hours with the other 3 kids and all our stuff. We love Hollister and we love to be at Grandma and Grandpa Dabo's house with the WHOLE family together. Just for an update there are currently 14 grandchicklets with the obvious 3 on the way. So in about 3 months time there will be 17 grandbabies all 9 years old and under. We Dabo's know how to reproduce, even if it takes modern medicine to do so.
(Now I really am terrible at taking pictures while I'm on vacation but I do have few from the important events.)
Stephanie pulled together a last minute live nativity for us adults to enjoy.
And of course on Christmas Eve we all opened up our Christmas jammies. FYI: I never buy Christmas jammies but instead winter jammies. That way it doesn't feel weird to wear them till May.





No comments:
Post a Comment