My Dad died in December. When the day comes each year I'm not crying or moping around. But I sure don't like the day. And this year all those kids and teachers were shot and killed on the same day. I swear the day is cursed. We don't celebrate that day of course. We just try to have it pass as quickly as possible.
We do celebrate another day in December. My Dad's Birthday! It's New Year's Eve. This day I can celebrate and appreciate the 19 years I had with him. The kid's really have no idea what they are missing but I want to make sure they always remember there is another Grandpa.





1 comment:
I always think it's such an awesome tradition you do with your kids! I'm sure your dad is looking down at a beautiful daughter and what an awesome family you are raising!
Post a Comment