{Random Happenings}
- My resolutions for 2013 are weird and probably a lot different from anyone else's. And what's hard is we make all these goals with the Doctor but they are really things I can not control. But it's so good to have milestones with a pregnancy like this. And I can't even think pass the next few months, I have no plans or goals at this point after the babies are born. I just have to take one thing at a time I guess.
- 24 weeks gestation is and always has been a huge milestone. And we're almost there! The babies can't live outside the womb before 24 weeks.
- Obviously I don't want to be on bed rest so the farther I can get would be awesome. The only two people I know personally with triplets were put on bed rest around 17 weeks.
- And I would LOVE to not be put on bed rest in the hospital. Which happens all the time. Being away from the kids would be super hard so if we can avoid that, that too would be awesome.
- I just want to get to my thirties. After that, every day is just a bonus. The Dr. I know would like 34 weeks but I'm not getting my hopes up. 34 weeks just seems impossible but who knows....
- I've been trying to get things done around the house before I can't anymore. I feel like a ticking time bomb. I've got a lot done though. Mostly organizing. It's never ending...
- We are still getting some meals brought in to us which is so nice. People are so nice. Something that is interesting to me, as I reflect on ALL the meals that have been brought in since the beginning of this pregnancy, like 90% of them have been from people outside our ward family. I would have never guessed that? It just shows our amazing support system.
- Tyler and Kim's Mom is coming around February 3rd. We are so EXCITED! We all know I NEED to get off my feet more but it's so hard with 4 kids. So she's coming to take over until the babies are home.
- I wish they were coming to my home.... Kim and Curtis are still trying to pin point where in California they will end up. I think they are realizing they need to be closer to Tyler's parents so that the help is just a little drive away. They are going to need help for like 3 years!
- The babies will be blessed in Utah when they are released so I'm hoping I get some good quality time in before they leave for Cali. I'll even probably try to steal one.
- Another goal is getting some blog books done in the next few months. I have NEVER printed a blog book. I'm 5 years behind. 5! It's such tedious work but so worth it in the end. I work so hard on keeping my blog updated and it would a shame if I never printed it. Plus I figure when my Mother-in-Law comes I am giving myself mandatory resting throughout the day, time that I will use to blurb. I will never get them all done but anything would be great.
- Tyler and I are going to Arizona in a couple weeks. Just for the weekend for a work retreat thing. It will be nice to get away one last time. Kim and Curtis are taking over here at home. The kids can't wait. They love them more than us. But I'm not worried, these triplets will switch over to our team with a little time.
- We switched to 9am church. I'm loving it. I get a nap! Tyler's first meeting is at 6:30am and he doesn't come home until after 4pm. Poor thing is starving when he gets home. It's tricky doing everything by myself but my organization skills come into play and we are out the door even a little early. If you know me, you know I DON'T do late. And I'm just grateful we get the afternoon with Tyler because we didn't when we have 1pm church. He wouldn't get home until after all the kids were in bed.
- So in another words we are making this Bishop thing work. I can't believe I don't complain more. I've been blessed with more patience I guess. Tyler is gone a lot and I do get my share of random calls during the day, every day asking for Bishop Dabo (People, he works! Like a normal person). But other than that it hasn't been that bad. And it will be easier once I'm not pregnant with triplets.
-The next few months are going to be crazy and lets not forget FUN! Wow I don't normally ramble on and on. Just so much going on I guess.
20 WEEKS! Always a good milestone to hit!
(Gotta love bathroom shot. The only mirror in my house low enough.)
4 comments:
So happy Grandma D. is coming to the rescue!
I feel bad that I have been so BUSY in my own life that I haven't got to help you out more!
These clients could not have come at a worse time!
But, I am glad there are others who are stepping up and helping you out!
I'll bring you some meals in hopes to get the ward family number higher! :)
Here are the recipes. It was good to see you! http://wesandmuyly.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html
This was a good ol' fashioned rambling blog post that people always used to do on blogs. I think they are my favorite!
You don't look that big to me. Or maybe it's the rest of your body. You look tiny. Or you did some awesome editing on iphoto? Sounds like you are hanging in there. How are those hormones holding up? I worry about you. I'm with you, the one on the othe side looking in. Getting freaked. If you ever need to talk, Mama's here. Don't forget my latisse and my 11x14 in x-mas photo for my birthday. Thanks, Eric. Just kiddens.......not. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment