Tyler has these Publisher conference's twice a year where Publisher's from across the country get together and share ideas. I go when I can, especially when they are held in Mexico (which will be next year).
We thought we would take Esther with us since she fly's free and so that the older kids can have more fun with Uncle Curtis and Aunt Kim. It was so nice to have one on one time with our baby. We are definitely the youngest ones there and so all these people have teenagers or above (and they don't bring them). Meaning Esther was the total center of attention at every event.
The last time we were in Phoenix was when Olivia was Esther's age. It's such a great place. I could totally live there in my dream Spanish style house. But I won't.
I took two pictures the whole weekend. But they were good ones.
I got to go out with my two good friends from High School. Me and Chante are due the exact same day! And she's having a girl, which means she did the Girl Boy Boy Girl thing just like me. So Excited for her. Jaesi Jaesi Jaesi is a hoot. We hardly ever get to see each other in person but we have internet affairs frequently. She recently started making these string art plaques which have really taken off. She can make anything. Obviously, if she dreamt up this gift for me! I love it dearly. Visit her Facebook page for some more great ideas HERE.
Then we spotted the "Dog Whisperer" at our hotel and chatted with him for a little bit. Nice guy.
Turned out to be a good, wet, quick weekend and we were just grateful we got home.... although hours after planned because of Salt Lake Airport closures. It was crazy.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness....Andy loves the Dog Whisperer Guy...Ceasae Milan, or something close to that!!! Glad you got a get away before you can't for awhile!!! Glad things seem to be going so perfectly for you and those babies!
What? Why don't I know who the dog whisperer is? Glad you were able to have a little getaway!
Post a Comment