Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Television


I remember we used to have a TV like this. We would play Pacman on the Atari. Good times. Anyways I love TV. Watch way too much. Kids watch way too much. But I love "my shows". These are some shows I watch at least on a weekly basis. Now remember I do get things done around here, I am a multitasker.

-Scrubs, always and forever a fan.
-The Office, I feel like I know Michael.
-48 Hour Mystery, Primetime, 20/20, Dateline, these automatically record and it's sad because it's not very often when I see a new one. There needs to be more sick crimes done out there to satisfy my entertainment needs.
-Little People, Big World, I don't know, maybe I can relate? Oh I like the Little Couple too.
-Say Yes to the Dress, so fun.
-House Hunters, I have been watching this for a long time. I just love it, especially House Hunters International.
-Jay Leno, I like a little Jay before na-night.
-Oprah, if it's new and interesting.

Do you watch TV or do I need to get a life? It's funny how our kids don't know the words television or telephone.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I also watch way too much, but after a LONG day playing circus with 5 kids I want something to entertain me!!! WHILE I DO NOTHING!!!! : )

The Foisy's said...

Ah, you sound like me. I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who loves t.v. Sometimes I feel really guilty about it but it is my guilty pleasure, that and diet pepsi!!

thecakepub@gmail.com said...

Hey this is Karlee I guess I'm not the best comment leaver but I'm glad I found you! You have some of the cutest kids! We live in Springville by Provo. Where are you guys at I would love to get together.

estinger said...

Jamie, we're TWINS! I love all the same shows but especially The Office, any 20/20 or crime mystery show, Little People Big World.

jaesi said...

LOVE tv.
LOVE primetime-20/20-dateline.
in fact Im watching 20/20 as I type. :)

You gotta watch Jersey Shore..its definitely a hooker.
NOT!

and BIG A fan of house hunters.

The Kings said...

What is it with Little People Big World? Craig hates that I watch that. What about The Bachelor- Gossip Girl- and Ellen? I'm addicted too...