.Organize Me.
I got this brilliant idea from my MIL a couple years ago.
When your kids start to become school aged, you will find a whole lot more paper gathering in the kitchen.
Now I don’t keep very many things the kids draw or do BUT there are those paintings that impress me or the report card that was great!
So I got The Black Box. Each child has a file and label with the school year on it. So you have a place for those papers you can’t part with.
I put my Black Box in a cupboard in the kitchen, since that’s where I end up going through the backpacks.
And when the school year is over you can place all the papers in each child’s baby book, scrapbook, or even take pictures of the papers and put them in their very own blog book.
* Very important tip- I always write the child’s age, date or grade on the paper right away. So you will know when the child did the wonderful masterpiece, because believe me, you will forget!
3 comments:
My mom did this for us and my husband wanted me to throw my files away, can you believe that! Although I will be scanning the important ones in to my blog so I can print them out one day that way I won't have to store them.
I can't stand the piles of papers Brayden dumps out of her backpack everyday, and never know what to do with the kids' artwork...this is a great idea! I'm going to do that for sure!
Loooove this idea and will totally do it! Thanks girl!! Love the balloons too that is such a cute idea and I'm sure your dad loves it!
Post a Comment