The kids love the snow. I’m glad because it’s taking me years and years to get used to it. But kids are never as cold as you are.
We bought a sled this year. Our first, I might add. Now I am guessing we will be sledding every Saturday until the snow is gone. The kids loved it that much. They ask everyday if we can go sledding.
We started in the our backyard at the park. Beginner hills. Then I suggested to go to this area in our neighborhood that has bigger hills. That was the best. Other kids have already made little jumps on all the runs. It was perfect.
I can say I am glad I am prego because Tyler had a very sore bum the next day.
2 comments:
I have never thought of the hills back there. We will have to try it out. Wow go drew. Love the air.
Great memories and fun pictures!
Post a Comment