Don't ever forget your childhood friends! I sure haven't. They are still some of my bestest friends.
It was a spontaneous trip up to the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City.
First of all. This was my first time staying at the Stein Eriksen Lodge. Oh my goodness. Thank you Tyler for hooking us up with a suite. It was amazing.
We found this luxury out on our deck. Most of us didn't have swimsuits but we made it work.
Chante and Lindsay
Me and Kathryn
A day out eating and shopping without any kids. The best.



7 comments:
Isn't it beautiful? I have never stayed there (Tyler is welcome to hook us up anytime!) but I have babysat for people staying there several times. Shopping and eating out with no kids - a dream!
Looks so fun! Glad I'm not the only one that still calls Kat... Kathryn ;)
I love Stein Eriksen! I have stayed there! Its a great place! My mom was a secret shopper while we were there for their spa, the spa needed a lil help ;) I love Park City! Im jealous! Looks like you ladies had a blast!
Looks like nothing but FUN!
I'm dieing to know what you used as a bathing suit!...They look CUTE though!
How fun! Little spontaneous getaways are the best, especially ones without the kids! :)
It was the best! And your towel idea was perfect for us! It has me longing to go back to that lodge...thanks Tyler!
you girls are the best!
Post a Comment